HERE IS A VERY RARE SET OF JOHN DEERE CUFF LINKS ON THE ORIGINAL CARD THAT SAYS COMPLEMENTS OF THE JOHN DEERE COMPANY. THE CARD IS A LITTLE HARD TO READ. THEY LOOK TO BE BRASS THEY ARE TARNISHED FROM AGE. THEY HAVE THE BALL TYPE BACK THAT PUSHED THREW THE BUTTON HOLE. The item “RARE ANTIQUE JOHN DEERE, DEER HEAD CUFF LINKS ON ORIGINAL CARD” is in sale since Tuesday, February 13, 2018. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Advertising\Agriculture\John Deere\Signs”. The seller is “martinwholesale” and is located in Park City, Kentucky. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Date of Origin: EARLY 1900s
- Brand: JOHN DEERE
- Date of Creation: EARLY 1900s
- Type of Advertising: CUFF LINKS
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Original/Reproduction: Original